Friday, June 3, 2011

NCAAFB Coaches

Well the Twitter feed and blog have been open for business 1 day and had a bit of a tiff with Andy Staples though I think we are actually on the same side of the argument. His 20 most desirable positions column (http://tinyurl.com/3w5lluu) recently came out and I felt the need to point that in contrast to his column, there were still writers (as I noticed in Whitlock's column yesterday ) that complained about coaches jumping ship so often. Apparently my 140 character limit made it seem as if I was including him in that group for which I apologized, but I stick to my previous point. Coaching anywhere, while providing more money and more prestige is a job. Maybe my issue here is with Whitlock and others with the same mind set. But why should people be restricted in their movement from job to job?

No comments:

Post a Comment